ELLEN_AND_ANNE ELLEN_AND_ANNE

Please people...

Okay.. I'll give you credit for this... you didn't completely throw together some junk without any thought.. you spent SOME time on this... but not nearly enough.

I was waiting to see something funny enough for me to fall over backwards, instead, all I cringed at the crummy sound files, and the shitty animation. Okay.. Janet Reno at the wedding was funny... but I hate to say this.. it was the funniest part of the movie.

Next time, don't slap poorly animated pictures together, and add some integrity.

Then I'm sure you'll have an awesome movie!

"trapped" "trapped"

Against the Crowd

This was truly amazing. Beyond the drop-dead cool animations, this movie did more than just prove the fact that the portal is a collection of tasteless material. It is one of the first movies to actually evoke emotion. And it did it successfully. A "caring" film on Newgrounds... it sounds so oxymoronic...... maybe this movie may make that a thing of the past!

Metallicrap - Lars Speaks Metallicrap - Lars Speaks

Would've been funny if....

Okay. First off of the bat, this is too close to both the Assassin parody, and the Camp Chaos Parody. As a matter of fact, anyone who who sees this can TELL it is based on the Camp Chaos parody! So you'll have to find a way to make yours a tad less than the one at Camp Chaos.

And another thing... the Romp contracts it's cartoons. The Romp didn't make "Napster Bad." It just showed it on it's site. Can I clear that up?

Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards

Huh?

Okay... I've seen all of the Cootie's Bar episodes at the ROMP, but I think something is wrong....

For one.. how come most of these ROMP cartoons are submitted by other people??? The person who submitted Tarot Cards, is different than the person who submitted X-Ray glasses. They're both made by the same person... That sort of confuses me. Maybe someone else can explain.

Other than that, this is really well-animated, and funny!

Street Life Street Life

Dethroned

There's a reason Street Life was number one for so long. It had pretty much the most nudity of any Portal entry. Now that Cooties Bar come along, Street Life has become just another portal entry.

No questions asked, this is Will Stamper's prized peice of work. Compare it to everything else he has done, and this one, by far, stands out. There was TONS of work put into this entry, it is just that when compared to such masterpeices as "Prof. Bobby Knight," it seems a little over rated.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Could this be the best flash peice ever?

When I first viewed this, I was NEVER expecting such a great entry! It actually made me check out the ROMP!

It is the 3rd episode of the Cooties Bar series, and it came at a nice time. The X-Ray glasses are downright cool. The drawing and animation is extremely well done, and it's got tons of goodies in it!

The game does have glitches, however. For one, I noticed that on the first scene, (With the woman throwing darts) when I moved my mouse in the upper-right hand corner, the game froze. Also.. some of the things (Such as the gypsy's balls) don't always click on... so sometimes, you can get away with it.

You can understand it best when you see the entire series of Cooties Bar! (Including why the guy's arm got bitten off!)

This game, hands-down, deserves a 5. And I have one thing left to say:

"You read my review, and for this, I kill you!!!"